Role Play Games Groups for Adults
It can be hard to meet new people, especially if you are gifted, highly sensitive, have Autism, or are otherwise neuroatypical. Our facilitated online role play games (RPG) groups are supportive, help build social skills, self-understanding, and self-acceptance.
The Wisdom of Games
Group therapy can be more engaging than you ever imagined. Play facilitated online role play games (RPG) to learn about yourself, build social skills and meet new people.
Our RPG groups also help you to learn to regulate emotions and get better at coping with frustration, perfectionism, or disappointment. Also learn how to adapt to changing conditions.
Mature Themes for Young Adults
This group is geared towards adults ages 18+ and topics may include launching, dating, relationships, friendships, balancing school-work-social life, and include mature themes.
Our online RPG groups for adults are held via secure video conferencing, and utilizes online role play games to foster social interaction and to build self-understanding and inner growth.
- 6 action-packed weeks
- 2 hour sessions each meeting
- Weekly on Wednesday evenings
- Cost is $588 for all 12 hours (~$49/hour)
- Future group sequences possible
- Prerequisite for New Clients: a 20 minute Individual Assessment meeting with Doug (current clients, please mention your interest to your therapist)