Support groups for parents who are educating at home
Are you working from home and also homeschooling your child?
This group is for parents who would like help and support in all aspects of supporting your children to learn at home.
This online group will be facilitated by TheraThrive’s Director, Dr. Grace Malonai. Dr. Grace has been a homeschool mom for 12 years, has helped many families with homeschool and education support. She truly understands the particular overwhelm and intensity that can happen when working parents need to educate at home. Parents, we are here to help.
- Weekly group for 1 ½ hours
- Thursdays from 10am-11:30pm Pacific Time
- It is a place to talk, get support and learn strategies to cope with schooling at home.
- It is a discussion support group, not a therapy group.
- This group costs $35 per session (Charged by the month or annually)
- We offer individual homeschool and education support too.
- Complete the form below to get started.
This is an online support discussion group, and does not provide any type of therapy or mental health treatment, nor does it replace mental health treatment. If you are seeking therapy or any type of mental health treatment, we can help with that too. We have been offering online therapy for years, so we are experienced and ready for video therapy for all ages. We are also offering limited assessment services online, as well as single session counseling appointments if you only want to meet one time. Please complete our easy and quick appointment form or call us at 925-954-6229, and we’ll reach out to schedule. We can usually get people an appointment pretty quickly.