Weekly drop-in online support group for parents who are suddenly homeschooling! (experienced home education parents are welcome too)
Are you suddenly working from home and homeschooling your child(ren)?
This group is for parents who would like help and support in all aspects of supporting your child(ren) to learn at home.
This online group will be facilitated by TheraThrive’s Director, Dr. Grace Malonai. Dr. Grace has been a homeschool mom for 12 years, has helped many families with homeschool and education support. She truly understands the particular overwhelm and intensity that can happen when parents need to educate at home. Parents, we are here to help.
- Weekly group for 1 ½ hours
- Thursdays from 10am-11:30pm Pacific Time
- Drop in (come late or leave early if needed, we will be happy to see you)
- It is a place to talk, get support and learn strategies to cope with schooling at home.
- It is a discussion support group, not a therapy group.
- This group costs $35 per session (can be charged by the week or by the month)
- We offer individual homeschool and education support too.
- Complete the form below to get started.
This is an online support discussion group, and does not provide any type of therapy or mental health treatment, nor does it replace mental health treatment. If you are seeking therapy or any type of mental health treatment, we can help with that too. We have been offering online therapy for years, so we are experienced and ready for video therapy for all ages. We are also offering limited assessment services online, as well as single session counseling appointments if you only want to meet one time. Please complete our easy and quick appointment form or call us at 925-954-6229, and we’ll reach out to schedule. We can usually get people an appointment pretty quickly.