FREE weekly drop-in online support group for first responders, healthcare workers, nurses, doctors, police, firefighters, and anyone else putting themselves on the line to fight COVID-19
Our heart goes out to you. We appreciate you. We are offering this group because we care and want to help.
We want to support you to get through COVID-19, help you to support those you are committed to help, and come out stronger.
Please complete the short form below.
When we receive your form, we will email you a link to join the online group meetings.
- The link will work for all sessions for this group (Tuesdays at 12pm Pacfic Time).
- Our video conference platform is secure and HIPAA compliant.
- To join our support group meetings, click the link using Chrome browser or the Google Meet app.
- It’s okay if you need to come late or leave early. We are here to support you.
- The group is facilitated by TheraThrive’s Lead Therapist, Katie Malone, LPCC, LMFT.
This is an online support discussion group, and does not provide any type of therapy or mental health treatment, nor does it replace mental health treatment. If you are seeking therapy or any type of mental health treatment, we can help with that too. We have been offering online therapy for years, so we are experienced and ready for video therapy for all ages. We are also offering limited assessment services online, as well as single session counseling appointments if you only want to meet one time. Please complete our easy and quick appointment form or call us at 925-954-6229, and we’ll reach out to schedule. We can usually get people an appointment pretty quickly.