- Is your family stressed out, out of balance, or struggling with depression or anxiety?
- Are you tired of all the fighting?
- Do you need help to start your own family meetings?
- Are you in (or starting) a blended family that needs help?
- Are you struggling with issues of giftedness, intensity or high sensitivity in your family?
Discord in the home can negatively impact the entire family. Your gut instincts tell you something must be done soon, and you can’t do it alone. Let us help you create a healthier balance within your family.
There Is Hope
Each family therapy session is individually tailored to meet your family’s particular needs. In addition to talk therapy, family therapy sessions might include role play, games, communication building exercises, or art therapy.
A Solid Foundation In Family Systems Theory
Family systems theories, including Narrative Therapy, are foundational to our work with families. From this therapeutic viewpoint, families are seen as a system, individuals who are also interconnected. Families are also viewed within their larger systems, such as schools or work-places, the community, culture, era, and other external influences.
Through a lens of Narrative Systems Therapy, we see our role as partner to our clients, and we join with you on your journey of authoring your own stories.
To learn more about Narrative Therapies, see that category on the Links page.