for an Associate Therapist (APCC, AMFT, ASW)
Description & Application Details
Come join a team that values:
- Great supervision
- Training (and life-long learning)
- And counseling strategies that work
We’re seeking a Pre-Licensed Associate Therapist based at our office in Lafayette, CA. We offer flexible hours. The job can start part-time and build to full-time. Part-time is a minimum of 15 client service hours per week; full-time is a minimum of 25 client service hours per week plus admin hours.
The position will be employee status (not hiring a contractor). Post graduate experience is preferred.
We are seeking a top-notch Associate Therapist to join our team!
At TheraThrive (an established group practice), we specialize in neurodiversity, including giftedness, Autism, ADHD, and high sensitivity.
Are you interested in working in a collaborative group private practice?
We focus on neuroatypical, neurodivergent populations and serve all ages (children, teens, adults).
We are looking for an independent, self-motivated, and collaborative associate therapist who will enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians.
You are unique
We want to foster your unique therapeutic strengths, and we encourage you to have/develop a niche(s) that compliment our mission of serving gifted and highly sensitive people, and those with high functioning Autism.
Possible niche ideas include: play therapy, young children, parent support/co-parenting, relationships, parenting, family, ABA, Autism, co-parenting, LGBTQ+, trauma, EMDR, groups, etc.
- Stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation: $45-50/hr for pre-licensed, depending upon skills and experience (paid out twice per month)
- Admin hours possible
- Integrated EHR system
- Group case consultation and training events
- Opportunities to collaborate
- Comfortable and spacious boutique office space with all materials provided
- Paid sick time
- 30 Quantum CE Units/year (after 1 year)
- Full-time employees may be eligible for additional benefits, including paid time off (PTO) and great PPO health insurance plans (only full-time employees are eligible for health, vision and dental insurance benefits)
- Current State of California Registration as an Associate Therapist (AMFT, APCC, and/or ASW)
- An interest in working with clients of all ages (we serve children and adults)
- Willingness to write a comprehensive website bio to help grow your recognition in the community
- A keen interest in learning about neurodiversity, giftedness, high sensitivity, and the Autism population is essential
- Top-notch psychotherapy skills
- Ability and desire to work at least 15 client hours per week.
- Ability to work at least 2-3 afternoon/evenings per week, plus at least 2 weekend hours per week until your caseload is built up (this is needed to work with our clients’ busy schedules)
- Some technology skills (we use CounSol, Google Meet, and Google Workspace)
A big plus if you have:
- Prior knowledge of neurodiversity populations, giftedness, highly sensitive populations, ADHD, Autism and or other developmental differences/challenges
- Particular experience/knowledge that will complement our mission of serving neurodiverse populations
- Family therapy and/or parenting support experience
- a California License (LPCC, LMFT, LCSW) (compensation for licensed clinicians is significantly higher)
- Send cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send CV/Resume to email@example.com
- Click the button below to complete our questionnaire
Note: If we select you for an interview, we will request three professional references.
We are excited to meet you!