Dear Valued TheraThrive Client,
You are our VIP. We care about you, and your well-being is very important to us.
To ensure your health and safety, and to support our community in social distancing, we are moving our client sessions online, at least for the next two to three weeks. We will continue to monitor the situation, and we will keep you posted.
Telemental Health (Secure Video Conferencing)
We use secure (HIPPA compliant) video conferencing services. Your online appointments via video or phone will be the same day and time that you have already scheduled with your therapist. You will receive an email with instructions on how to meet online.
We have offered telemental health online therapy services via video conferencing for years, and while there are many benefits to meeting at the office, video meetings work remarkably well. Our video conferencing services will work with any digital device with internet access, a mic and a camera (Windows PCs, Mac, Android devices, Apple devices, etc).
The interruption of daily routines can be particularly challenging. We understand how hard it can be. We are here to help. Please contact us to schedule a counseling appointment.
Also, the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) has created guidelines to help reduce anxiety during this challenging time. Please click here to see the guidelines.
During this time, self-care is important. Please consider:
- Stay connected with family and friends via video or phone calls
- Schedule an appointment with your therapist (at TheraThrive, we offer single session appointments too!)
- Getting quality sleep
- Eat nutrient dense food as you are able
- Stay hydrated
- Exercise (while maintaining social isolation protocol)
- Keep your gut bacteria healthy
- Get sunshine and fresh air (while maintaining social isolation protocol)